1. Browse the best stories. Tap to see commentary.
Editors’ Picks is where we curate the best and most important stories of the day.
2. Create your personalized feed. Choose the topics, publications and people you want to watch.
My Feed is your place. It’s an endless stream of news–selected based on the people, publishers, and topics you follow.
3. Pick stories that speak to you and add your thoughts.
Your comments are what we value most. and shared with the broader community. Great comments get the most exposure and gain you the biggest following.
4. Share your Picks and to Social Media.
Tap the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn icons to share your Picks to social media. It will post natively on each platform.
5. Bring outside articles into NewsPicks.
Tap the share button and find the NewsPicks icon. From there can Pick stories just like in the app.
You can also Pick from your desktop by installing our Chrome extension, available here.
6. Be social! Like someone’s comment? Follow them for more of their insights.
In the Discover tab, you’ll see the top commenters and our recommended Pickers. Also, you can check out if that brilliant comment of yours made the leaderboard.