1. Browse the best stories. Tap to see commentary.
Editors’ Picks is where we curate the best and most important stories of the day.
2. Create a personalized feed by choosing the topics, publications, and people that interest you.
My Feed is your tailored news experience. There, you’ll find the latest articles, along with commentary from the Pickers you follow.
3. Comment to share your thoughts.
Have a point to make after you finish an article? You should share it! Leave a comment, get liked, and gain followers.
4. Be social! If you like someone’s comment, follow them for more.
To optimize your feed, follow more Pickers. In the Discover tab, you’ll see NewsPicks’ top commenters and recommended Pickers.
5. Share your Picks to Social Media.
Tap the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn icons to share your Picks to social media. It will post natively on each platform.
6. Bring outside articles into NewsPicks.
Tap the share button and find the NewsPicks icon. From there can Pick stories just like in the app.
You can also Pick from your desktop by installing our Chrome extension, available here.